Sunday, April 24, 2011

Wow, Two Nice days In A Row

  We had 2 nice days in a row, but alas, all good things must come to an end. More rain and temperatures in the upper 40's to 50's for highs. At least the night are suppose to be above freezing with lows in the mid to upper 30's.
   There is a birdhouse disagreement going on. The nutcatchers had it first, yesterday, the bluebirds had it, and the nutcathcers have it again today. I guess we definitely need more birdhouses. I wonder if the birds would sit on the others' eggs?
   Tim has been very busy clearing up downed trees where the constructions workers put them when they were making our house. The cherry trees and the peach tree will go in that area.
   It's probably wishful thinking, but I put the hummingbird feeders out today. I need to get more hummingbird feeders, too.
   Tim and I have decided both dogs would rather look at the world through the big picture windows we have than go outside to look at the world. They know it's safer in the house. Hopefully this summer, we can have a nice, fenced in yard for them.
   So much to do and so much rotten weather makes it hard to get it all done. I have so much to do in the house, too. I think I need more hours in the day.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the weather while you can because I'm sure it won't last..not to be negative or anything

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did and we have arain or rain/snow for the week. We did make it to 74 for a bit yesterday.

    ReplyDelete