Friday, April 15, 2011

I Am A Chocolate Milk Addict

   Yes, it's true. I'm a chocolate milk addict. I have to have my tall class of Nesquick Chocolate milk first thing in the morning. If I don't, just have a terrible day.
   I don't drink coffee. I don't even like the smell of coffee. I'll drink tea after I have my chocolate milk. I drink ice tea all day long. Sometimes, I'll have a few cups of hot tea.
   If I run out of milk or Nesquick, I'm in trouble. I've tried hot chocolate (the just add water kind), and it's just not the same.
   I should buy stock in Nesquick since I go through so much of it. Sometimes, I'll have chocolate milk before I go to bed, too. Is there a chocolate milk anonymous? I don't eat a lot of chocolate candy and if there is a piece of chocolate cake and a piece of some other flavor cake, I will pick the other flavor over the chocolate.
   I guess as far as vices go, I Gould have much worse ones than chocolate milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment