Friday, April 29, 2011

Recipe Section Is Back Up

   Due to a "technical glitch", the recipe section of my blog disappeared. I didn't know why. So, what does a computer unsavvy person do. They call their tech savvy kid, of course. Alyssa figured out the problem.
   It seems some how the recipe button got unchecked in the design portion of this blog. I have no idea haw it happened, because I didn't do it and I am the only one who has access to things like that.
   I didn't even know about the missing recipe section until my mother told me it was missing. Weird, since I published recipes on the page and after I did that I could view them, but not when I went to my actual blog.
   Oh well. This new fangled technology is a stumper sometimes. Good thing I have kids to figure it out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment