Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I Want To Go, Too

   Our visiting ram has made a llama jealous. Seems the llama wants to come over for a visit, too, but can't quite figure out how to get here.
   Tim has seen the ram come over the fence and I have seen him go back home under the fence. The poor llama just can't decide. Of course, the shock wire running along the top of the fence might have something to do with it, too.
   When Tim came home from work yesterday, the ram was here visiting. He stopped munching on those wonderful weeds, looked at Tim, decided he was no threat and continued eating. When the ram's people came home from work, he went under the fence and ran to see them. Not even half an hour later, he was back here again.
   The llama was really watching Tim and the dogs when they were out last evening. He really perked up and pranced, (if llamas prance), back and forth along the fence. We really don't need a llama. I'm allergic to llamas. Now, if it were an alpaca, it could come on over. The people don't have any alpacas, so I guess I'm out of luck. I'd like an alpaca for the fiber. Besides that, I think They are cute. I can't seem to convince Tim I really need one, though. Also, I think they are very expensive. I know the going rate for their hair/fur, is about $2.50 an ounce.
   I guess it's much cheaper and easier on the body if I just have visiting livestock. Do you think they would miss him if he ended up in our freezer?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment