Sunday, January 23, 2011

Nothing New Happening Here

   It's sad to say, life up here is so quiet, nothing is going on. The turkeys visiting for their bread is about the high light of my day.
   I've been crocheting the Christening set and now have the bonnet finished. It didn't take as long as I thought it would. I had to take a break from the booties because the pattern was making no sense what so ever. I've been looking on the net for another bootie pattern using no. 10 cotton crochet thread and can't find any I like, so I guess I'll have to figure out the pattern I have. That's tomorrows project.
   This weekend was pretty nice. Yesterday was kind of foggy, but not bad. We did our monthly shopping. Today was so nice, Tim went and cut down some dead trees and trimmed others up. I stayed in because it's icy and made cookies and bread. Yesterday, when we were in Wal-Mart, I ran across some Nestles dark chocolate and mint chips. The bag says limited edition. That's too bad, they made good cookies.
   I guess since nothing is going on, it's time to waste time playing Mahjong on the computer. Later this week, I'm going to put some cookie recipes on here that my mom made when we were kids, and I have been making lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment