Saturday, January 8, 2011

I Am A columnist. Who'd A Thunk?

   I write for another blog, http://www.thewmpetconnection.com/, and have bee made their first columnist. My column is called Deep Pet Thoughts by Laura Ast. You should check it out sometime. Others write for the blog also. I have things posted on Thursdays.
   I still find it funny/weird, that I have regular followers on the blogs. Besides these 2 blogs, I occasionally write for http://www.thewmreviewconnection.com/. I don't write for this blog much, and have only recently started it.
   I now spend even more time on the computer. I am making progress. I no longer play Farmville or Frontierville, due to lack of interest. I am beginning to think I am Wii challenged. I have an Agatha Christie And Then There Were None game, and it took me 1/2 an hour figuring out how to make the guy walk where I wanted him to walk. I'm really bad at Mario, and I bowled so much I made my shoulder hurt. I did start using my NordicTrack cross country ski thing at the same time, so maybe it wasn't all bowling. Since we still have snow on top of a good sheet of ice, that's the way I'm getting my exercise.
   We are suppose to get another 7-10 inches of snow Wednesday. Usually, that means we'll get more. That could mean more snow pictures. I have some snowy sunset pictures I will post on here eventually.
   Well, I guess it's time to waste more time on the computer playing Bejeweled Blitz. I might be playing it too much because I'm having terrible luck matching jewels. I do much better on Vegas Nights. Betty White was right when she said Facebook was a terrible waste of time. I should know. I'm on there enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment