Thursday, May 6, 2010

Poodles and weeds don't mix

Chip decided to play in the weeds today. He rolled and ran in them. He had such fun. Unfortunately, poodles and weeds don't mix. I tried picking them out of his hair, but he was a mess, so he was attacked with a pair of scissors. His hair was about 2- 2 1/2 inches long. Now, it's about 1/2 inch long. He is still a wooly little dog. I do like longer hair on him, but I think he'll just have short summer hair cuts from now on. My scissor haircuts are getting better. This is the second time I've cut his hair this way. Soon, I hope, I will be buying these scissors with hair cutting guides called Scardy Cuts. Chip doesn't mind scissors, but he's afraid of clippers. I hope they do the trick. I did know Chip would be a high maintenance dog when I got him. Cutting Chips hair could be worse, he could be a sheep dog or a puli.

1 comment:

  1. My neighbors call their dog "velcro" for the way he attracts burrs and weeds.

    ReplyDelete