Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I Have "IT"

I don't usually get sick, because I tell myself, it's bad for my health, but this year I managed to catch "IT". Tim brought "IT" home from work and really tried not to pass "IT" on, but no such luck. I was in the grocery store, coughing into my arm, and a woman came up to me and said, " I see you have "IT", too. "IT" just hangs around forever." Now, I know "IT" has a name. Tim and I are really tired of "IT". "IT's" one of those viruses, or something, that has to run "IT's" course. I've had "IT" for almost a month, and Tim's had it a couple of weeks longer. I keep thinking I might have to break down and go to the Dr., but I don't think she'd be able to do anything.
This year, no broken bones (I hope I just didn't jinx myself), just this case of "IT". Not much snow this year, and I'm really looking forward to spring this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment