Friday, November 26, 2010

We Really Do Live In A Snow Globe



 
   It's snowing in my snow globe world. It was a good day to stay home. Tim and I aren't Black Friday people, especially if we have to go out in 10 inches of snow. Can you imagine crazed bargain hunters and snowy and icy roads and parking lots? Not a good combination.
   So instead, I cooked the turkey bones and am making a big pot of turkey and rice soup. One day, I really should write down what I put in the soup so I can make it the way I like it more than once.
   Tim went and cleared the very long driveway and a spot for the dogs.  We're such exciting people.
   We went to my mother-in-laws house for Thanksgiving and came home with most of the food. Next, I have to do something with the ham bone.
   We took Jake and Chip over with us so they could  get used to  the house, since they will be staying there when I go to CA next month. They did pretty good. Chip didn't like the snow there, either. I guess he's not a cold weather poodle. I guess he'd better get used to it, since we have months more of this weather, and it's going to get worse before it gets better.
   And me, I'm just doing crafty, stuck in the house stuff. There are more towels again waiting to be folded. Some people are so lazy.
  
  
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment