Thursday, November 11, 2010

Foggy Weather = Poor Internet Service

   It's been foggy up here lately, and it's playing havoc on my internet service. I have broadband, and apparently this year, it doesn't like foggy weather.
   Since Sunday, I have been trying to post pictures of some mushroom/toadstool pictures I took. We have many different looking ones growing all over the place. It would be nice to know if they are edible. I know the deer really like them, but since I don't know, I'm not going to eat them. I just thought it would be nice putting pictures of the up. Some of them are great pictures, even if I do say so myself.
   I also finished crocheting Michaela's bear, and was trying to put pictures of it up, as well. No luck there, either. I can take a hint.
   Hopefully, this doesn't mean I have to wait until spring and clear weather to post photos.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment