Friday, February 5, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away

I like rain, but enough is enough, already. The ground can't hold anymore, and I'm not really sure I know what a sunny day that lasts all day long, is anymore. I sleep too late because it's just good sleeping weather. If it's not rain, it's the fog that rolls in like it does in a good horror movie. It creeps in and then sworms around. You can see the mist in the air. Even the turkeys haven't been around, lately. Once the weather does clear up, I really need to clean the windows, inside and out. Not my favorite thing to do. It really could be worse. It could be another snowpocolypse like last year. Yes, snowpocolypse is the official word for last year.

1 comment:

  1. I am tired of rain too. At least our roof isn't leaking anymore

    ReplyDelete