Sunday, January 24, 2010

FarmVille, the great time waster

Yes, I play FarmVille and spend too much time playing it. I worry about my crops dieing when I can't harvest them in time. I rearrange my farm all the time. I have alot of animals I need to take care of. I keep thinning them out, but I keep getting more. The same with the trees. I got my kids and mother started on FarmVille, also. Yes, I saw the bit on the Dr. Phil show, but I'm not nearly as bad as the woman on the show was. I get things done around the house and fix meals. I don't check it as often as I used to. I have to have something to keep me occupied, since I can't go out in the icy and mud. If that's not a good enough reason to play it how about this for a reason; it's a whole lot easier on my back than a real garden. Cleaner, too.

2 comments:

  1. And now you have converted grandma too. Do I need to set up an intervention? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did join FarmVille Annonymous for the FarmVille addicted.

    ReplyDelete