Thursday, January 26, 2012

Oh, The Joys Of Homeownership

   Yesterday, we had a plumbing problem and I hope not to have it again. Backed up sewage in the walk in shower. Yuck!!! Our septic tank is either full, or it's just not draining because the ground happens to frozen rock hard. It's much cheaper if the ground is frozen than if the tank is full because it will cost $300.00 to get it pumped.
   We have had rain, snow and frozen rain lately. The yard is a slippery mess. I think it's a good thing I can't go out now.
   The bears still don't have any clothes and I haven't started the others yet. I have been busy but have nothing to show for it. I did make a cute elephant I named Nelli Funt. Now, I need to make a lot more to send to Daniel to try and sell. Other critters besides Nelli Funt.




   Michaela has new toys. Small cans of Mighty Dog dog food. I have them stacked in the pantry, all 5 of them, and she likes to take them and put them in a line by the front door. Once they are all there, she carries them all back to the pantry and leaves them in front of the door. See, she didn't need toys bought for her. She also likes hot pads, egg separators and measuring spoons an cups. Oven mitts are also good.
   If it wasn't for the antics of a 13 month old, it would be really dull around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment