Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Thanks For The Warning

   This time of year, I like a nice cup of hot chocolate in the evenings after supper. By nice, I mean a little hot chocolate with my marshmallows. I eat the marshmallows with a spoon and if the hot chocolate is still hot, I add more marshmallows to be eaten with the spoon before I drink the chocolate when it has cooled some.
My nightly cup of hot chocolate
The other night I noticed something I hadn't noticed on the bag before, and I do admit I am not the most observant person at times.















 I have never noticed the warning on the back of the bag. All these years, I have been eating my marshmallows wrong. When I eat them straight out of the bag, I always eat more than one at a time, but I am usually sitting down when I eat them because I am watching TV. Yes, I do realize the warning is for little children, but I am someone's child, just an old one and I am not small.
Then I noticed the part about closing the bag after it has been opened to keep the marshmallows soft. When I was a kid, probably not eating marshmallows the right way, I learned that when you open something it generally needs closed if it is not used up or you aren't finished with it. I always put my opened bag in a gallon size zippered plastic bag, but wouldn't it make sense to have the marshmallow bag have a zippered opening to close the bag?
It's pretty sad that there has to be this warning and handy information because some people lack common sense and might sue Kraft.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment